Clip on Youtube. Thanks for sharing.
Xem thêm bài: Một số cách nói về ăn uống – food and cooking
Going out for a drink
- Let’s go for a drink! / Let’s go down the pub! / Let’s go out for a few bevvies. / a few jars. -Let’s go to my local public house – the pub – for some drinks.
- We’re going to paint the town red. / We’re going to go on a bar crawl. – We’re going to several pubs or bars.
- I’ll get the booze!- I’ll buy the beer!
- A glass of bubbly – A glass of champagne or sparkling wine.
- That wine is corked! It tastes like vinegar. -the wine is bad.
- A chaser – A measure of a spirit such as whisky or rum which you drink with beer.
- A double – 2 measures of spirits. A single measure is usually 1/5 of a gill – 25 ml.
- A drop of the hard stuff – Some spirits rather than beer or wine.
- A soft drink – A non-alcoholic drink.
See more below: